This is a full time remote position – no freelancers
Noorjax Consulting does consulting projects developing simulation models for process improvement, public policy, road traffic, manufacturing, supply chain among others in all kinds of industries. We develop also online courses.
This project started as a freelancing business that now needs to grow and we require help in all aspects of the business as this is a start-up. We are looking for someone who is willing to learn fast to become an expert in all aspects of simulation modeling.
This is a remote position but you need to be based and have citizenship in Europe or South America
During the first few months, you will be doing the following activities.
– Multi-Method Simulation models using AnyLogic (system dynamics, agent-based and discrete-events)
– Support on the development of simulation courses
– Creation of content related to simulations
– Test simulation models done by someone else
– Academic research
– Development of algorithms
– Start-up related activities
We are interested in someone who is passionate about simulations, and you will be able to develop any project you want on those domains.
You probably will also be developing reinforcement learning projects with simulations using technologies such as Microsoft Bonsai project and PathMind, and also working with data science using Python or R.
- Good level of conversational and written english
- Decent programming level in any language and willingness to learn java if you don’t know it already
- 1 or more years of experience using AnyLogic
- Very logical with an out-of-the-box mentality
- Honesty, Loyalty, Positive attitude, Discipline, Willingness to learn, and all those good qualities that make you a great person to work with
- Unlimited Holidays
- Remote work
- You choose your own schedule
- You will be able to take any course as long as it’s in line with related topics in order to improve yourself. These courses will be paid for you.
If you are interested
Write an email to email@example.com with your resume, salary expectations and briefly showing proof of your interest in simulations
If you are found suitable for the position, you will receive a business case that you will need to present on an interview.