Noorjax Consulting does consulting projects developing simulation models for process improvement, public policy, road traffic, manufacturing, supply chain among others in all kinds of industries. We develop also online courses.
This project started as a freelancing business that now needs to grow and we require help in all aspects of the business as this is a start-up.
You don’t require previous experience, but you need to be willing to learn fast to become an expert in simulation models and reinforcement learning.
This is a remote position so you can work anywhere in the world.
During the first few months, you will be doing the following activities.
– Multi-Method Simulation models using AnyLogic (system dynamics, agent-based and discrete-events)
– Support on the development of simulation and artificial intelligence courses
– Creation of content related to simulations and artificial intelligence
– Test simulation models done by someone else
– Academic research
– Development of algorithms
– Development of AnyLogic libraries using JAVA
– Start-up related activities (marketing, update social media and web, customer service, record and edit videos, writing articles, and supporting the business in all areas)
We are interested in someone who is passionate in simulations and reinforcement learning, and you will be able to develop any project you want on those domains.
You probably will also be developing reinforcement learning projects with simulations using technologies such as Microsoft Bonsai project and PathMind.
- Good level of conversational and written english
- Decent programming level in any language and willingness to learn java if you don’t know it already
- Having done at least one simulation model in the past using any software (i.e. Arena, FlexSim, AnyLogic, Simul8, Vensim, Stella, SIMIO, etc)
- Notions of Reinforcement Learning
- Very logical with an out-of-the-box mentality
- Honesty, Loyalty, Positive attitude, Discipline, Willingness to learn, and all those good qualities that make you a great person to work with
- Unlimited Holidays
- Remote work, you can live anywhere in the world
- You choose your own schedule
- You will be able to take any course as long as it’s in line with related topics in order to improve yourself. These courses will be paid for you.
If you are interested
Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, salary expectations and briefly showing proof of your interest in simulations and artificial intelligence.
If you are found suitable for the position, you will receive a business case that you will need to present on an interview.