Since people ask me how I built my website, on this article I will give the tools I used to build it and the services I use for it.
To register noorjax.com I used Marcaria. I use this service to register all of the .com domains I have owned in the past.
To host this website, I use Ihosting, which is a chilean company located in Viña del Mar.
- Akismet (to avoid spam in blog posts comments)
- Contact Form 7 (to generate the contact form in the contact section)
- Cookie Notice (to inform website users that cookies are being used on this website, which really improves the experience of the customer).
- Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights: to get data in how my website is being used.
- Hello Dolly (just a symbolic WordPress plugin who is kinda useless)
- Hide Featured Image: In order to make my blog posts nicer.
- Jivo Chat: to allow me to chat with my website users
- Maintenance and WP Maintenance mode: to close down the website when I’m making changes
- PageBuilder by Site Origin and WPBakery page builder: this really makes it a piece of cake to build a whole website. Really useful plugin.
- Read More without refresh and WP Show More: this allows me to use read more buttons that immediately show the rest of the text.
- ShortPixel image optimizer: this optimizes the images of the website in order for it to load faster.
- Show Hide Author: I just don’t want my name to show in the blog posts
- Simple Custom CSS: to make it easier to add CSS code to the pages of the website
- Slider Revolution: to make a nice homepage header, this is really useful.
- ThemesFlat by Themesflat.com: I don’t know what this does. It comes with Redbiz theme.
- WP Downgrade | Specific core version: it allowed me to downgrade wordpress to earlier versions if I have a problem with an update.
Most of the images were created by myself. Others made by a designer and others came with the WordPress Theme of found with a good old google search.